So this is where the great master plan will be put. Hmm, ok - I better get started then.
I think it's best to start off with a simple inventarisation of the stuff which is in the space now to see:
- What is actually worth something and can be sold?
- What can we use or buy of the owner? (YES, WE WANT THAT PIRATEWHEEL)
- What has to be thrown away? -> Bigger trash has to be taken away, who will do this?
So, let's make a list as soon as possible.
The main question: What do we want? And of course, how much will it cost?
|€0-40||(2nd hand-) Couch||For those brainstorm chill moments...||1|
||To work on?||A few||zkyp has 1 table 1.5/0.75 meter or so ready (if needed), Fish|
||To nuke||1||zkyp has a normal microwave ready (if needed)|
|€15-20||Tosti ijzer||to bake kipfilet ;)||1||Fish has one, for multi purpose.....|
|?||to work on?||A few||zkyp has 4 chairs (if needed)|
|~€50||(2nd hand?) Fridge||Obvious reasons||1||Harry has one! 100-50-50 in dimensions, will have to talk to him about it upcoming week.|
|€0||Old PC hardware||to work on/play with||A lot of it?||Fish can arrange some stuff for free. Combuster has an existing collection with lots of unused stuff.|
|?||Tools||to work with like soldering irons, screwdrivers, hammers, saws, etc||al lot||Fish|
|€20||First aid kit||Safety first||1||Have the first aid kit, now we just need some stuff which isn't 10 years past its perishable date (yes yes, expensive word usage)|
|?||fire extinguisher||Safety first||2?|
|-||Arduino Alarm||For asshole detection and user detection||1||Fish will build|
||pizza?||1||zkyp has one available but doesn't think if one is needed at this time. ;-)|
Feel free to add ;)
Ze interwebz and power
- Q: I am thinking we are going to use quite a lot of power, how will we measure this so it won't be unfair towards the shop owner?
- A: We can arrange a measure unit, Fish has one. Also a power down of non-primairy circuit should be arranged for increase safety and reduce usage
- Q: Going to need different current-groups.
- A: Yes indeed, we need a primary circuit with permanent power. Secondary group(s) will be switched off when the space is left. We will use a combination of door contacts, motion detection and other sensors (sound, vibration, etc) to detect people. These sensors can also be used for an self made alarm sensor.
- Q: Will we get internet from the shop? Do we have to pay extra for it? How fast is it? Can we abuse it? ;)
- A: The shop has internerts, we can hook up to it but an IDS will check the data. The segment of the shop will also be protected by a firewall
- Q: Toilet needs to be built, are we going to do it? If someone else does it, what will be the costs?
- A: Work in progress with the shop owner
- Q: Kitchen probably has to be modified.
- A: No problem
- Q: As far as I know, there will be an extra door between the studio and our space so that they can use our toilet. I take it this door is going to be installed by a professional? How will we secure it to make sure no shady characters come in a inconvenient time?
- A: Door will be made by the shop, we will use a key system to close the door. People who use the studio will be trusted, they are from the shop itself.
Keys and outside door
- Q: The fence and door are separate keys, I guess.
- A: True
- Q: Who will get the keys for the space? All members? Maybe there should come a ruling with certain fixed days of people being there.
- A: Thinking about a core group first. If there is a trust and we all agree other people will be added