8-dec-2009

From Randomdata wiki
Revision as of 16:03, 4 January 2010 by Fish (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Location

The Space

Agenda

18:00 Diner

19:00 Opening of the meeting

  • Announcements: any?
  • Minutes last meeting
  • What has happened last weeks?
    • Location
    • Planning
    • Build status
      • What to add
      • What to change
      • The "Plee"
    • The foundation
    • People
    • Who what where, functions, keymasters
    • Space status
      • Rules / Huishoudelijk reglement
  • Finance
    • Donations
    • Bank
    • Administration
    • Prices of drinks, food, stickers, goody's
  • Plans for 2010
    • What are we going to spend?
    • What will we visit?
    • Idea's of the crowd
  • Full Review en Renewal of the Actionlist
  • Q&A

Meeting minutes

Planning

  • We need to fix the toilet asap, Xor will check his family
  • Electricity, we need more power distribution and a central power switch. Fish will add this to the space automation system.
  • Carpet, we want to add some more carpet.
  • Heating and isolation, Fotowereld will change the heating system so the space will be warmer during winter-days

Stuff

We already gathered a lot of stuff, at the members only wiki we will keep track of the administration. What is from who and what are the conditions

Official staff

Because we have a foundation status we now need some staff. Zkyp will be the chief of communication.

Members

We have gathered an amount of 10 real members (list maintained on the closed wiki) plus 1 special and 1 junior member. In total it's 12 members.

Keymasters for now are Fish and Zkyp, this wil be extended soon.

Keymasters are responsible for keeping the space clean, money mgmt, open and close. They also inform if supply's are needed.

Finance

An appointment with the bank has been made.

We can open a donation pay-pal account, XOR will take care of it.

An email address for financial questions will be opened

Subsidize: Fish will do another investigation to find out what kind of "subsidie's" are possible.

Administration will be done online, first in the closed wiki. Later on an online tool will be used.

Bank-card and payments: Kahits and Fish will have a banking card.

Financial planning 2010

The board agrees on the payment of the rent every month.

We take care for a "bestuursverzekering" if the prices are not to high (max 240,-). We skip the "inboedel" insurance.

Price of drinks, foods and goodies

  • Club Mate, members: 2,- non-members: 2,50
  • Soda's: depends on the price but around 1 euro for members, probably 1,50 for non-members.
  • T-shirts and hoodies, prices will be available soon.

Q&A

Do we need a disclaimer to enter the space? Yes, indeed. We will make a waiver and a sign that entering the randomdata area will be at your own risk.

Close

The meet is closed ca 20:30 by Fish

Activity list

ID Subject Owned Ready before
--- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------ ---------------------------------
7 Kickoff All 2010
13 Create a wiki structure Fish On going process
18 Setting up financials Kahits 1 march
23 Setting up sponsor idea's, communication Fish 1 march
24 Setting up Pay-pal, donate know XOR 1 march
25 Find out the price for building the “plee” XOR 1 march

changes are in Bold

Comments/changes about activity's

7:Wait for toilet
9:Exit, probably gone
17:Done!
18: Bank account opened, now we need an administration
19: Done, we're open!
20: Parked because we want to learn from the keymasters
21: Parked because we want to learn from the keymasters
22: The second Mate arrived, for now oke
23: WIP (Work in Progress)
24: Moved to march

Finished activity's

ID Subject Owned Ready
--- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------ ---------------------------------
1 Find out how to register as a Stichting All Parked
2 Find out space All found
3 Organize a NSLU2 meeting Kahits 17 Febr 2009
4 Broadcast we are looking for space Fish before 17 Febr 2009
5 Organize a Arduino meeting Fish 17 March 2009
6 Our "secret" project All no date yet
8 Organize a Xor tweaking meeting Xor 3 March 2009
9 Find great granny's hacking book Xor Search
10 Communicate 2600nl meeting details Fish 1 March 2009
11 Create a fact sheet for the kickoff Board exit
12 Contact Protospace Fish 1 May 2009
15 Meeting 14 April subject Kahits 14 April 2009
16 Invite guests Fish 1 July 2009
17 Formalizing the foundation Fish 1 November
19 Creating a master plan Zkyp & Fish 1 November
20 Creating a list of jobs Fish & Zkyp 1 November
21 Creating a list of space rules XOR 1 November
22 Food, drinks and Tosti's XOR 1 November