Arduino playground and projects!
- What: Play with arduino(clones) and see what we can do with it.
- Status: We ordered some stuff for playing.
- When: As soon as we have them and we know some more we will do a workshop with them.
14 Segment LED board
A HAR project: Adruino_14_segment_LED_board
The Garduino is a AGF, a Automated Garden Facility
The RFiDuino is a project found by Marco Boon: , until now we have some problems with the shield but we are troubleshooting soon.
The RFiD chip of sunmicro is communicating by an I2C connection.
With the Saleae Logic analyser we're going to analyse the traffic and see what's going on.
Solar panel Meter
The Solar Panel Meter is a arduino based volt meter with a solar panel
Lot's of people knows the nabaztag, a wifi rabit with all kinds of options to bring information to your livingroom.
Some of those features can also being done by a *duino with connectivity to the net. We want to build a Arduino with internet connectivity, signals and may-be some ears to create a cheap alternative.
For the basic you need some componants:
- Some Flashy blinking leds/lights/objects/etc
- may-be some servo's
- connectivity options, we will use the ethernetshield for start but other options for the future will be: Xbee, serial connection, etc.
- A home for our Arduino, LED's, servo's etc.
- A web server. Probably we will use the NSLU2, it's low cost and we don't need huge amounts of power.
Work in progress
Arduino NUTS meter
Project for building a meter for Power,Gas and Water.