Arduino playground by Fish
- What: Play with arduino(clones) and see what we can do with it.
- Status: We ordered some stuff for playing.
- When: As soon as we have them and we know some more we will do a workshop with them.
The Garduino is a AGF, a Automated Garden Facility
The RFiDuino is a project found by Marco Boon: , until now we have some problems with the shield but we are troubleshooting soon.
Solar panel Meter
The Solar Panel Meter is a arduino based volt meter with a solar panel
Lot's of people knows the nabaztag, a wifi rabit with all kinds of options to bring information to your livingroom.
Some of those features can also being done by a *duino with connectivity to the net. We want to build a Arduino with internet connectivity, signals and may-be some ears to create a cheap alternative.
For the basic you need some componants:
- Some Flashy blinking leds/lights/objects/etc
- may-be some servo's
- connectivity options, we will use the ethernetshield for start but other options for the future will be: Xbee, serial connection, etc.
- A home for our Arduino, LED's, servo's etc.
- A web server. Probably we will use the NSLU2, it's low cost and we don't need huge amounts of power.
Work in progress