Difference between revisions of "RDSSPS"
(New project: RandomData Self Supporting Power System)
Revision as of 16:59, 6 April 2013
Some of the Randomdata people have the idea to start selfsupporting power for Randomdata. RDSSPS means: RandomData Self Supporting Power System.
The basic steps in the process (for now) are:
- experiment with solar power
- Order some solard cells (done)
- Order a charger (done)
- Get a battery for testing (50%)
- experiment with wind power
- Get a wind turbine (ordered)
- Build the wind turbine
- Connect the wind turbine to the battery system
- Create usage systems
- LED Light for the bench (LED's are inhouse)
- Inverter for 220 usage (inverter is inhouse)
- Hook it up to the space Arduino
After this testing face we probably learned a lot, next step: production fase!