RandomData Drone (RaDD)
RandomData is going to build a drone, for ethical use off course. Just to discover the possibilities of a Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) and to get some knowledge on this subject.
We held a brainstorm session for our own space drone. The RandomData Drone (Radd). We first made a list about the possibilities what we could do with the RaDD.
- Automatic burgular system, hovers around your home when home alarm is activated, and take's pictures of suspicious cars and people.
- Wifi deploy, a mobile Wifi AP.
- Warflying, some Wifi harvesting.
- Cloudpoint images, make a 3D image of the city.
- Operation doorbell, 433 MHz hacking drone.
- T.V.DroneGone, a universal flying t.v. switch off.
The decision is made to make a multicopter platform. By building the platform with the modularity in mind, it will be possible to easily change payloads. Therefor it can be used in different projects. Ardillo makes a list with the possible parts. This list is just a guideline to get a grip on the expense.
more to come...