This section describes the primary goal of the Randomdata foundation. The official statutes will be described when the official setup of the foundation takes place.
Article I : Why We Exist
Section 1: General Purposes
Said foundation is organized exclusively for charitable, educational, and scientific purposes. The mission of the foundation is to support and facilitate the Randomdata community. The Randomdata community improve's the world by creatively rethinking technology.
Section 2: Specific Purposes
Subject to and within the limits of Section 1, the foundation shall:
- Build and maintain spaces suitable for technical and social collaboration.
- Collaborate on all forms of technology, culture and craft in new and interesting ways.
- Apply the results of its work to specific cultural, charitable and scientific causes.
- Freely share its research and discoveries, using what is learned to teach others.
- Recruit and develop talented members dedicated to these purposes.