From Randomdata wiki
Revision as of 20:22, 30 May 2012 by Fish (Initial Vivo pay reverse enginering)
What is it? It's a RFID reader, we bought it somewhere on ebay and now we want to reverse is and see if we can do something with it.
- Works on 12 volt
- On boot "beeps"
- Reads RFID Mifair classic out of the box, no idea what and how
- Has on the back: power, RJ45 port (9volt?), "kinda" PS/2 port
- On PCB there are some connectors
- Did found a comport chip and 2 Philips chips.
- Find the comport and see what it does