Office espionage: 22nd of June
These days it seems that servers and firewalls are properly configured to stop uninvited guests trying to get sensitive information. The question is; Are people aware of all kinds of other physical breaches?
The Workshop details
Where: The space
On this workshop we will do:
- A short introduction
- Some games to see if the workshop taught you anything :-)
Stuff you need: A brain which can think out of the box
Max 6 persons, first come first serve with priority on members.
Non-members will be kindly asked for a donation.
- Fish_ (let's spy zkyp :p)
- DrWhax (non-member)
Please add yourself to the list
PS - DONT EXPECT TOO MUCH! 8)
- Workshops Archive#Arduino introduction workshop: 2 March
- Workshops Archive#Build a overhead projector beamer: 9 March
- Workshops Archive#Digital laws by BOF 1: 23 March
- Workshops Archive#Cisco playground 1: 7 April
- Workshops Archive#Arduino playground 1: 13 April
- Workshops Archive#LED board building: 24 April
- Workshops Archive#Pure-Data Workshop: 14 May
- Workshops Archive#DIY IDS: 18 may