Arduino introduction workshop 2 March
Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software.
It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments.
We (Randomdata) are using the platform a lot to do our fun projects. Why? It's easy, quite cheap, cross platform, extendable etc.
The Workshop details
When: Tuesday 2 March 19:00-21:30, food at 18:00
Where: The space
On this workshop we will do:
- Introduction to Arduino, what is, how, etc
- Breaking the limits of Arduino's
- Arduino extensions:
- bring Arduino to the net
- RFiD shield
- Sample projects
- DIY Arduino basics or build a stripduino on a breadboard yourself
Stuff you need:
- Everything what's cool and we don't have
- Laptop with windows/linux/osX with USB port
- USB Cable
Max 5 persons, first come first serve with priority on members.
Non-members will be kindly asked for a donation.
- Please add yourself to the list
- junk (will be there anyway ;))